Rockland County Social Media Marketing
Agency Serving Metro NY and the US
Automated Social Media
That Helps you Develop
Most business people in Rockland County or anywhere in the US want a social media marketing program that develops profitable relationships over time. Savvy businesspeople also want to enhance their brand by staying top of mind by engaging with their audience, trading the audience’s attention for information that they either enjoy or find helpful. In the end, business people want their social media program to build their email lists, funnel their audience to their website, or interact with their moderator or sales staff. In a word, it must help the company achieve its goals.
Just the Social Media Marketing Facts… Jack
- 72% of Americans used social media in 2021
- In 2021, social media usage grew at an average rate of 13.5 new users every single second
- The likelihood of a consumer recommending a brand on social media after having a positive experience is about 71%.
- 71% of small-to-mid-sized businesses use social media to market themselves, and of those who do so, 52% post at least daily.
- 200 million social media users visit at least one business profile every day.
The Most Valuable Goal Of The Best Marketers
Question: Do you know what the most valuable thing is for a marketer or advertiser?
Answer: The prospect’s attention – With it, you can tell your value story and have the opportunity to influence them… without it, you have nothing!
The Best Social Media Marketing
Develops Relationships With The Audience
Social media marketing is all about developing relationships… Those who engage in “consultative selling” or build their sales by being a “Farmer” will naturally get what social media marketing is all about. Those who are sales “Hunters” know and utilize 50+ closing techniques and practice the “ABCs of selling”: Always Be Closing, need to stop, slow down and think. Successful social media strategies focus on building relationships and giving readers information valuable to them. It is the pinnacle of delivering service before the sale and therefore getting prospects to come to you rather than aggressively pursuing them. If you are always promoting yourself on your Facebook for business page and asking for the sale too quickly, many people will stop reading or stop following you. When planning social media for business, it is wise to ask yourself: “What is in it for the reader?” If you want to maximize your social media networking, you must make reading your posts an investment of the reader’s time and not waste it!
If You Are Too Aggressive With Your Posts, You Will Loose Your Audience
Please let me tell you a story that I hope clearly explains this:
If you are in Rockland County or the Metro NYC area, you may remember the commercials for Crazy Eddie’s, a discounted Audio/Stereo Chain– they were loud and in your face and drove home one message “We Will Not Be Undersold.” They ran before a remote control came with every TV, and people had to get up to change the channel and so had to suffer through these types of commercials… and they worked– big time!
Today most people would change the channel or mute their TV and not listen. This is why commercials have become more entertaining, and you rarely see something in your face… Why? Because the remote control gave the viewer control over which commercials they watch… advertisers either earn the viewer’s attention or click… the viewer is gone. I tell you “hunters” because the same is true with social media. You’ve got two choices – give your reader something of value and earn their attention – or write everything from your perspective, utilize the ABCs of selling, and one click of the mouse later, they will be gone!
A Consultive Approach to Social Media Yields Great Results
“Consultive salespeople” and “farmers” are usually about putting service before selling. They grow their sales base via repeat customers that buy more from them and referrals. Keep this in mind and deliver great service before the sale in the form of information that your readers value…you will get better results with your social media. This page is designed to do just that… give you some insights into social media that can help you be more successful at it. Remember, to make your social media marketing more effective, do more helping, educating, and entertaining rather than selling.
8 Benefits of Social Media in Marketing:
- By attracting prospects and readers, you are trading your valuable information for their attention (remember, the reader’s attention is the most valuable thing in marketing). In other words, the reader is permitting you to gently influence them in exchange for your helpful information.
- Social Media helps you gain a higher organic ranking for your website. The more popular your social media is, the more it helps you climb toward the top of a keyword search. So make sure your social media articles are optimized with the keywords that convert the best for you.
- Social Media allows you to develop deeper relationships with your readers and prospects. When trust and loyalty increase your sales, referrals are not far behind. Remember to keep your conversation light, fun, engaging, and helpful… like you are sharing a cup of coffee or out with your buddy for a brew.
- When you build a quality social network by giving the readers help in your business’s areas of expertise, you have earned the right to make them aware of your products and services and how they might help some of the readers. Remember to gently introduce what you sell – no force-feeding allowed!
- The more helpful information you give to readers, the more you are seen not only as an expert but as a valuable resource. Vidoe is extremely powerful on social media and helps you reinforce your reputation and brand. Additionally, informational videos, as well as an occasional video with a great offer, can improve your engagement as well as leads. The magic happens when the audience has a problem and contacts you for help. I know you “Farmers” already do this. Hey “Hunters,” what is it worth to you to have a qualified prospect contact you to help solve the problems that your product and services solve? Is it worth changing your style and providing service and help before the close? Is it worth letting them come to you and let them close themselves?
- If you have an e-Book, a fact sheet, a white paper, or similar helpful information, you can build an e-mail list by sending them to a form that captures their name and email in exchange for the information.
- Another social media strategy is utilizing it as a market research tool. Ask your readers for their opinions and then really listen – you will be surprised how many good ideas can be found between those that just don’t fly. Ask them for their help and feedback or to complete a short survey, and you’ll be surprised how many will respond. Be open to asking and listening, and your relationship with your social network will be even deeper.
- Every social media marketing actively has a short-term result and a long-term result. Let’s say you run an ad on Facebook to drive people to become fans of Facebook for business page. You pick up 300 fans but do not do much business initially. If they have become fans and find your information interesting and helpful, they have given you permission to communicate with them and the opportunity to influence them over the long haul…which eventually develops leads and sales.
Businesses Looking For An Effective Social Media Marketing Agency Based In Rockland County Choose Accelerated Advertising
Are you looking for a social media partner who can reduce your costs by utilizing Artificial Intelligence and automation while helping you achieve your social media goals? Do you want your company to stay top-of-mind with your audience while reinforcing your brand and 5-star reputation? Are you interested in a program that is not so aggressive that it turns off the audience yet helps you to build your email lists and gets people to raise their hand to be helped? If this sounds like it may help you, we strongly suggest you speak with the Accelerated Advertising team. They are committed to being your cost-effective Rockland County based social media marketing agency that can work with almost every budget – set a no-obligation appointment or call 845-536-2019 today!