Authored by Al Garlick
10 Steps To Getting Your Website To Generate More Leads In Nanuet, Rockland County, or Anywhere
Below are tips that can help your website generate more leads
The top grievance I hear from customers in Nanuet, Rockland County and the tri-state area is that their site is that they want their website to generate more leads. In order to produce more leads, you need to build a user-friendly website that is SEO optimized for the search engines and tells a compelling value story. here are 10 valuabe tips that can help your website covert visitor into leads.
10 strategies for web design, content development and visitor engagement that will help generate more leads
- Usage legitimate HTML/CSS code. Online search engine and users hate sites that cannot be read properly.
- Research the most relevant keywords that have the most traffic to use in your content. Sort them by relevancy and use the first 12-15 keywords.
- Use the keywords in your Title (H1 tag), in subtitles and in the body. Utilize a mix of keywords so that the copy reads naturally. By all means, do not overuse or stuff keywords into the content. Likewise, list your website to the primary search engines (Google, Bing …), high authority directory sites, and voice searches.
- Compose material that plainly discusses how you can meet the visitor’s reason for coming to the page. Your content needs to convince the reader that you are the best option to fulfill their need, that they can trust you, will not regret choosing you, that they are getting excellent value and motivating calls to action that convince the reader to contact you now. Additionally, you can add a trust trigger offer, which is a low-cost, low risk offer that allow the prospect to try your products or services. It is much easier to up sell or sell more to customer, even ones who have spent very little money.
- Your design should be expert, buttress your value proposition and help keep thereader’s interest. Today, your site absolutely needs to display well on mobile devices.
- 96% of website visitors do not buy on their first go to … so provide them a totally free e-book, cheat sheet, that will help them understand the most crucial items needed to fulfill their needs, how to compare providers and other important information. Capturing their e-mail, or telephone number will allow you to follow up. You may also consider developing a retargeting program to help visitors who do not buy come back to your website.
- Many purchasers choose to scroll through your website today. So, make it a hybrid in between a funnel and a standard site offering click-to-call capabilities, buttons to request reports or free consultations, and strong calls to action with a click-to-call button. You can still have menus for those who like to click however you should adapt to scroller preferences too. Your objective ought to be to engage the visitor, give them strong reasons to buy, prove they can trust you, and persuade them you are the very best choice to fulfill their requirement
- Add evaluations, testimonials, and case research studies to your page for evidence that you can be relied on do the job properly. Today there are highly innovative methods to present them so that they cannot be missed on the page.
- Compose SEO optimized articles and blog sites with backlinks to your site to help your page rank and develop a schedule to regularly produce them.
- Evaluate and upgrade your site regularly. Search engines like to see that you are modifying and making modifications to improve the visitors’ experience.
How Can I Ensure My Website is Optimized to Generate More Leads?
Responsive websites adjust copy to all devices whid will help your website generate more leads
If you do not have the time or ability to develop a website that is optimized to generate leads, contact a company with long-termed experience in website design and SEO and know how to motivate readers to act. Before placing an order, you ought to inspect their reviews and testimonials. Search for a company with deep website experience and a track record of performing for their clients. If you have any question, feel free to call us at 845-536-2019, visit our website at AcceleratedAdverting.com, or email me at email@example.com and learn more about how to get ypur website to generate more leads in Nanuet, Rockland County or anywhere…
Accelerated Advertising, LLC
228 E. Rt 59 #324
Nanuet, NY 10954
What exactly is Guerrilla Marketing you ask?
Guerrilla marketing is achieving traditional marketing goals in untraditional manners that utilize energy, creativity, innovation, information and technology instead of “carpet bombing” techniques that are costly and have lots of waste. Accelerated Advertising located in Nanuet, New York, has always been dedicated to finding the quickest and most cost-effective way to achieve our client’s goals (guerrilla marketing tactics). Guerrilla marketers focus on one primary thing – PROFITS. Small businesses need to discover their most profitable markets, as well as, understand and communicate why they are the best value to these people in order to maximize their marketing returns. Guerrillas will work hard and track their marketing activities and then adding to the profitable activities while cutting back or dropping less profitable activities. Guerrilla marketers persist until they develop the most cost-effective way to turn the people from their “Sweet spot” into happy repeat customers who refer additional business to them. Once they find the most cost-effective way to attract and sell to their “Sweet-Spot” they keep at it and mine the gold…. By the way, Guerrillas also know that it is much easier and less expensive to sell to existing customers than to finding new ones so they keep their relationships warm and take great care of them. They treat their clients as if their business depends upon it… because they know it does! Continue reading
So you want to make more money in less time, beat your competition to the juicy sales leads and don’t want to spend an arm and a leg doing it. So does your competition! However you have in your hands a roadmap that can supercharge your sales by helping you to discover your “sweet spot” in the market, how you provide superior value to the sweet spot and how to cost-effectively reach and influence them. WARNING: If you are not willing to invest in learning how to out think and out plan your competition. This is a waste of your time. If you will not open your mind to learning how to use speed as a competitive weapon and learning how to out position and sell your competition do yourself a favor and throw this out and go have a cup of coffee.
The truth is simple – Next year will most likely be pretty much the same as last unless you do something different. If your year was pretty good how would you like to learn how to speak to prospect that have needs that are five times larger than average and have no idea who to buy from? Or how would you like to sell only prospects who afford your most profitable goods and services? Now you are starting to get it… learn how to position your business to sell the most profitable prospects (your sweet spot) and let the competition fight over the less profitable ones- because you beat them to the best ones! Now can you see how laser targeting your efforts on your best prospects yields more profits in less time? It’s all about focusing on your “sweet spot”!
Happy customers are the fastest, easiest and most profitable people to sell to. Every company should, and very few do, have a program for reselling current customers. When we speak to a prospect for the first time, they do not have much trust in us. However, by the time they buy, they believe that we are the best choice. A program designed to keep the relationship warm is one of the most profitable things a company can do. The most obvious thing to do is send a personalized thank you note. New customers should also be cultivated to buy more from you. Let’s say you are a contractor. If you sold the customer a deck and they are happy, what do you think the odds are that they would give you first shot at redoing their basement if you gently remind them that you do this? – Very high. What do you think the odds are if you do not remind them that you do basement remodeling too? – Very low. We can help you develop cost-effective customer retention, up-selling and cross-selling programs as well as programs to keep your value message in front of them in a positive manner.
Word of mouth has always been and always will be the most cost-effective lead generation tool for quality businesses with fair prices. The only problem with referrals is that they usually do not fill up the entire week…. Before we advise you to invest in other lead generation techniques, we will explore methods of getting more referrals.
The warm market activities include cross-selling, up-selling current customers and gaining referrals from customers, business associates and friends and family. It is a market that many businesses and for that matter many marketing firms do not pay enough attention to. When people trust you – sales happen quicker. In the warm market trust has already been earned with your happy customers and it is transferred to you when you receive a referral. This is why warm market leads close 3-4 times quicker and easier and with less pressure on price than lead developed from other sources. This is why we help our clients develop a warm market marketing plan. If done correctly the profits from this activity can help you develop a war chest that will fund the additional marketing that will propel your business to the profit levels you desire.
Click here if you would like to receive our FREE 30 minute
telephone consultation Accelerated Advertising.
If you are a small business, we distribute a quality line of greeting cards for businesses that you can buy, customize and send out from your computer.
The cards we carry are for the following topics:
Thank you, asking for referrals, asking for appointments, nice speaking/meeting with you, welcome (to new customers), invitations, motivational, holidays, sympathy, as well specialty cards for a variety of businesses. Plus we can help you do a custom card for to cover any topic you like….
If you have a large number of customers, we do highly personalized custom cards, postcards extremely creative direct mail designed to increase referrals and keep your warm market warm.
The old saying that people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care should be your inspiration to building better relationships with your customers. We can assist you in maintaining and growing your relationships with current customers. We will discuss your needs and help you to develop several avenues to better customer relationships. Some of the ways that we can help you are by:
- developing newsletters deliverable traditionally and by e-mail
- mail or e-mail information to clients on additional ways you can help them
- Direct mail. Post cards and e-mail programs to cross sell
- seasonal cards, letters and mailings
- holiday cards
- call occasionally to say hello – be a friend ask how you can help them
- meet for coffee to discover how you can help refer business to them
- introduce them to one of your contacts that might be a good source of referrals for both parties
- send them premiums
- drop by with a gift of food – a pie, some candy – make sure it is quality
- bring them as a guest to another organization, club or country club that might benefit them.
- Display their brochure in you place of business
- Have some fun together – go to a concert, bring spouses to dinner, golf, go to sporting event, have a drink after work – get to know one another personally
- Include their flyer in your mailings or mention them in a newsletter
- Be real – people know when you are being authentic or phony…
- Ask for their opinion – if you are having a business challenge that they might help with ask for their opinion –most people will be thrilled that you asked for their advice.