The 5 Keys To Choosing A Marketing Coach or Sales Coach That Is Best For You
What are the 5 most important things to know and understand prior to starting a marketing coaching program or hiring a marketing consultant? Today you can start a coaching business by taking a course or two. I’m not sure that most people are aware of this . I also believe that most people want someone who has “walked the walk” by implementing marketing plans for their business as well as others. Here are the keys to choosing a coaching program or a marketing consultant that is best for you:
1. This first item to consider before starting coaching is how much experience the person has in marketing and/or sales. What is their track record?
2. If the person doing the coaching has a quality track record the next question is can they teach it as well? If you are doing the coaching in a group setting as well as one-on-one can the individual run and facilitate groups so that each participant achieves the goals of the course? The marketing coach and/or sales coach also need to be able to work on-on-one. Make sure that your marketing/sales coach has this skill set too.
3. The third item to consider when choosing coaching services is whether or not you have a good working relationship with your marketing coach or sales coach. There needs to be a high level of trust and a certain level of compatibility however I submit the following – it is more important that your marketing coach can help you achieve your goals than be your friend. You need to have coaching that makes sure that you are held accountable and that you are getting a quality return on your coaching investment. This should be done in a respectful, friendly manner but the goal of coaching should be to grow your business in a cost-effective manner.
4. Does the individual providing the coaching “walk the walk”? make sure that your marketing coach has a positive attitude, and implements the same plans that they provide in the coaching program
5. Here is a real bonus… Can the coaching service deliver guerrilla marketing coaching? Guerilla marketing coaching is ideal for small and mid-sized firms that do not have massive marketing budget that allow them to “carpet bomb” the market. Guerrilla marketing coaches utilize energy, creativity, innovation, information and technology to achieve the same results for less money. A guerrilla marketing coach will help you focus on what is profitable and then keep you focusing most profitable activities. This will help you accelerate your growth cost-effectively.
Click here if you would like to receive free marketing tips that can help you
Out Think, Out Market and Out Sell your competition
If you would like to see our background, qualifications and experience in this area click on the coaching link on our website above. Scroll past these 5 tips, which are on the page, and you will be able to judge for yourself if we might be able to help you